Create a learning environment that focuses on achievement, outcomes and continuous improvement that fosters long-term student, faculty and institutional growth. The American Public University System (APUS) has achieved just that by developing an effective process that ensures the academic quality and integrity of online courses and programs.
View our special presentation, “Create an Online Learning Environment that Ensures Academic Quality and Integrity“.
APUS’ process for conducting a system-wide interdepartmental review of online academic programs includes:
- An interdisciplinary program review process
- Proper use of data for continuous improvement
- Carefully selected technologies used in the creation of fact books, dashboards and data warehousing for the review process
- The process for which administrators are held accountable to improving the learning environment for students and faculty
- A comparison benchmark where other schools have developed internal processes to ensure the academic quality and integrity of courses and programs
Watch this webcast to learn more about the online learning environment at APUS.
– By J. Mason