Top 10 things you should consider before deciding
Tuesday, April 6, 2010 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
Our webcast will consist of a roundtable discussion of the top questions prospective students face when considering online education. Our roundtable will feature a current online student, a graduate from an online program, and a representative from an online school. Hear their perspectives and ask your own questions too!
With increasing competition in the job market, one way to stand out is with a career-focused degree. According to a 2009 Sloan Consortium survey, more than 4.6 million students were enrolled in online education1. Pursuing an online degree may be a better fit for your lifestyle, so you can balance work and family with your education and still take advantage of affordable, quality education. You won’t even have to commute!
Register today to get an insider’s perspective of pursuing an online degree and find out if online learning is right for you.
Top 10 Questions Our Guest Speakers Will Discuss:
- How does online education compare to the classroom?
- What to expect when enrolling in an online school?
- How are online degrees perceived?
- Is your school accredited?
- How much will it cost and how can you pay for school?
- What kind of support is offered by the online school?
- What does the technology look like and how do the classrooms work?
- What are the requirements for success as an online student?
- What kind of assignments, exams, and projects do you have?
- Why APU? How are we different from other schools?
The webcast will also include a question and answer session so you can ask your own questions!
– Online Learning Tips Staff
Ready When You Are
At American Public University, students are priority one. We are committed to providing quality education, superior student resources, and affordable tuition. In fact, while post-secondary tuition has risen sharply nationwide, the university continues to offer affordable tuition without sacrificing academic quality.