Join American Public University students, faculty, and experts for a special live webcast event on the career opportunities in the sports management field. The current job market for sports management is vast, spanning over multiple avenues of specialties and skills that keep the industry constantly growing.
Register today and join American Public University for this live event that will explore the career opportunities in the field of sports management. Listen and interact with sports management professionals who will discuss topics such as:
- Organizational management and leadership
- Tips for success
- The current economic state of college athletics
- Intercollegiate sports employment careers
- How to network within the sports industry
- How you can prepare yourself for entering into the sports management industry with a specialized degree
Speakers for this special webcast include:
- Brian Freeland, Program Director of Sports Management at American Public University
- Mike Odom, Assistant Athletic Director of Marketing at Wake Forest Athletics
- Kevin Carr, Vice President of Community and Player Programs at the NBA Developmental League
Admission representatives will also be available during the Q&A session of the webcast.
Register today for this webcast.