Is China the Next Global Challenger to the U.S.?
Not a week goes by without media reports on suspected Chinese espionage occurring in the United States. It is therefore no surprise that China has been labeled the top intelligence threat to the U.S. by the intelligence community and is expected by many to be the next global rival to the U.S.
Join our expert guest speaker William Tucker, on behalf of American Military University (AMU), for his take on these special topics:
- China’s intelligence community and its dynamics
- Political issues that influence the intelligence community’s behavior
- What drives the nation’s intelligence efforts
- Methods of intelligence collection
- Case studies
- China as a global challenger to the U.S.
Explaining why China is so aggressive in intelligence collection and the methods used will help all levels of government and private enterprise to protect their products and U.S. national security.
Register now to reserve your spot at this special online event.