Sounds boring, right? Wrong!
Would I bring you something boring? No, siree, I sure wouldn’t!
Spend a couple hours per week reading new blogs. Expand your horizons a bit, learn new things. You’ll find that refreshing your brain for an hour or so a day will lead to a higher productivity level — be it at work or while you’re trying to get this week’s assignments done.
Bloggers often put a great spin/personality on current events, they can inspire you and give you great ideas for your home, they may suggest a great book to read or a movie to see. And let’s face it, your brain needs a break from the daily grind!
Give your brain what it wants, here are a few blogs to check out when you need a little break:
- Online Career Tips (our awesome sister site!)
- In Homeland Security (news and analysis of issues regarding terrorism and homeland defense)
- Football Coach 360 (a blog with information on sports and news in the field of coaching and sports management)
- Design Sponge (a great blog for inspiration on DIY and home projects!)
- Tech Crunch (find out what’s going on in the tech world)
- The Onion (a great, and very entertaining, take on America’s news)
Ready When You Are
At American Public University, students are priority one. We are committed to providing quality education, superior student resources, and affordable tuition. In fact, while post-secondary tuition has risen sharply nationwide, the university continues to offer affordable tuition without sacrificing academic quality.