Learning Online: Get Started by Attending a Virtual College Fair
If you have never experienced an online school before, now is your chance to become familiar with the online learning environment. This is a great opportunity to clear up any questions you may have about admissions, financial aid and online learning.
This is not your typical college fair. It is a real-time virtual meet and greet with students, staff, faculty, and alumni from American Public University System, which includes American Military University and American Public University.
Who: American Public University System
What: Virtual College Fair
When: September 12, 2012
Time: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
How to register: Register Online Here
What can you expect from this event?
- Live video and chat sessions with various departments (financial aid, admissions, academics, student live, transfer credit)
- How to choose an academic program
- Overview of the admissions process
- Federal student aid information
- Military TA/Veteran Benefits
- A live step by step of the entire federal aid process
- Chat with Student Affairs, Career Services, and more University social groups
Reserve your spot today by registering for American Public University’s live virtual college fair.
Ready When You Are
At American Public University, students are priority one. We are committed to providing quality education, superior student resources, and affordable tuition. In fact, while post-secondary tuition has risen sharply nationwide, the university continues to offer affordable tuition without sacrificing academic quality.