Learning Online: Get Started by Attending a Virtual College Fair
If you have never experienced an online school before, now is your chance to become familiar with the online learning environment. This is a great opportunity to clear up any questions you may have about admissions, financial aid and online learning.
This is not your typical college fair. It is a real-time virtual meet and greet with students, staff, faculty, and alumni from American Public University System, which includes American Military University and American Public University.
Who: American Public University System
What: Virtual College Fair
When: September 12, 2012
Time: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
How to register: Register Online Here
What can you expect from this event?
- Live video and chat sessions with various departments (financial aid, admissions, academics, student live, transfer credit)
- How to choose an academic program
- Overview of the admissions process
- Federal student aid information
- Military TA/Veteran Benefits
- A live step by step of the entire federal aid process
- Chat with Student Affairs, Career Services, and more University social groups
Reserve your spot today by registering for American Public University’s live virtual college fair.