As an online learner, you’re always connected to the Internet in some fashion. Utilize that access through sources outside of our current learning environment. If you weren’t a fan of podcasts before, you should be. This next year, 2013, will be the year of the podcast. A great form of multi-media that you can take with you anywhere, with topics ranging from “Careers in Retail Management,” to “Non-Traditional Avenues Students Can Take Out of Law School.”
What if I said you could access a bevy of super informative podcasts without paying anything, and they would take up as much time as a short lunch break? That’s exactly what we have as a resource, at our sister blog, APUS-Stream.com.
Here are some topics you can use for your programs:
- Gaming in Online Education – ideal for any students, but primarily geared toward the IT crowd
- English Degrees: The Foundation for a Successful Career — ideal for students in English
- Current Hospitality Legislative Issues — great for hospitality students
- Your Financial Aid Funding is Approved, Now What? — great for any students using FSA
- How to Succeed in Online Math Courses — even if you are good at math, this is a good refresher
Ready When You Are
At American Public University, students are priority one. We are committed to providing quality education, superior student resources, and affordable tuition. In fact, while post-secondary tuition has risen sharply nationwide, the university continues to offer affordable tuition without sacrificing academic quality.