As an online learner, you’re always connected to the Internet in some fashion. Utilize that access through sources outside of our current learning environment. If you weren’t a fan of podcasts before, you should be. This next year, 2013, will be the year of the podcast. A great form of multi-media that you can take with you anywhere, with topics ranging from “Careers in Retail Management,” to “Non-Traditional Avenues Students Can Take Out of Law School.”
What if I said you could access a bevy of super informative podcasts without paying anything, and they would take up as much time as a short lunch break? That’s exactly what we have as a resource, at our sister blog, APUS-Stream.com.
Here are some topics you can use for your programs:
- Gaming in Online Education – ideal for any students, but primarily geared toward the IT crowd
- English Degrees: The Foundation for a Successful Career — ideal for students in English
- Current Hospitality Legislative Issues — great for hospitality students
- Your Financial Aid Funding is Approved, Now What? — great for any students using FSA
- How to Succeed in Online Math Courses — even if you are good at math, this is a good refresher