Researching for a School Online: Start with a Virtual College Fair
Getting to know your school before you enroll is very similar to dating. You look to see what’s out there, you do a background check (usually through Facebook or Google), and then you start talking to learn more about what they have to offer you. A virtual college fair is a great way to get to know your potential school. You can have your questions answered about the admissions process, financial aid options, and student support services.
This is not your typical college fair. It is a real-time virtual meet and greet with students, staff, faculty, and alumni from American Public University System, which includes American Military University and American Public University.
Who: American Public University System
What: Virtual College Fair
When: January 23, 2013
Time: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
How to register: Register Online Here
What can you expect from this event?
- Live video and chat sessions with various departments (financial aid, admissions, academics, student advising, transfer credit)
- How to choose an academic program
- Overview of the admissions process
- Federal student aid information
- Military TA/Veteran Benefits
- A live step by step of the entire federal aid process
- Chat with Student Affairs, Career Services, and more University social groups
Reserve your spot today by registering for American Public University’s live virtual college fair.
By Online Learning Tips Staff