Money…something we all need and can’t seem to get enough of. We may allocate a great deal of it on debt; debt due to owning a home, an automobile, credit cards, or student loans. If you have debt due to any one or more of these things then money management may be important to you. The National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) may be able to help. The NFCC provide the following services:
- Budget counseling and education;
- Debt management plans;
- Counseling referral services;
- Financial literacy courses;
- Bankruptcy counseling and education;
- Housing counseling; and
- Additionally, one-third of our members are multi-service agencies specializing in community-based social service programs such as youth mentoring, foster care, and substance abuse programs.
Visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) website and you may find the assistance you need in managing your money.
By Michelle Robbins
Default Prevention and Compliance Specialist at American Public University