Summaries are great for finals, a class review, a chapter review, and a discussion forum assignment. They also help when you are an undergraduate student looking for good student resource stories and tips online. On this blog we provide tips, stories, tools, and guidance on a weekly basis to the online learner. This Friday I have customized a list of posts for the online undergraduate. Regardless of your field of study you can benefit from the posts below.
- Study Hacks: Four Tips to Help You Succeed in an Online Class
- Bookmark Your Learning Vertical
- Bookmark Your Student Handbook
- Managing Expectations: How to Make Sure You Are Ready for College
- 4 Skills to Develop from Your Undergraduate Program
- Guidance from an Online Learning Pioneer: Know That You’re Not Settling
- Citing a YouTube Video with Chicago Manual of Style
- Time Considerations for That First Course, Start Smart!
- Don’t Conveniently DROP Into Academic Limbo
- Avoid Your Mental Plateau with Brain Teasers
Read one, or read them all. For each successful step you move forward there will always be something metaphorically pulling you back. Keep stepping in the right direction with guidance from your peers and instructors. While you won’t have the physical face-to-face support from members of your school, there is no shortage of help online.
Online Learning Tips Editor