By Susan Hoffman
Online Learning Tips Contributor
Whether you intend to become a manager or start up your own business, studying the various skills needed for good management is essential to your career. You’ll also need to have in-depth knowledge of current trends in the workplace to keep up with your competition.
While developing some management skills takes time and experience, formal study is helpful as well. In APU’s online classroom, you have the additional benefit of access to the knowledge and expertise of APU faculty practitioners and your online peers.
Our management instructors, university staff and contributors have written a wealth of blog articles that provide useful insights into various aspects of management and business for business students. Whether you’re just beginning a bachelor’s program in management, entrepreneurship or business administration, seeking your MBA, or just curious about what it takes to start or lead a business, the following resources should prove helpful to you.
- How APU Is Enhancing Its Business Portfolio with 7 New Programs
- Managing Multiple Generations: Issues, Problems and Language
- Why Small Businesses Are Rising in Popularity
- 6 Basic Steps for Starting a Business
- Perception Versus Projection: Why Do Some Virtual Teams Fail?
- DevLearn Conference Provides Valuable Management Tips
- Would You Like an Unlimited Vacation Time Policy at Your Job?
- Why Do Most People Want to Be a Leader?
- Remote Work: The Environment Change for Virtual Workers
- 5 Ways Running Can Make You A Better Leader
- 3 Ways Young Leaders Can Delegate More Effectively
Ready When You Are
At American Public University, students are priority one. We are committed to providing quality education, superior student resources, and affordable tuition. In fact, while post-secondary tuition has risen sharply nationwide, the university continues to offer affordable tuition without sacrificing academic quality.