Learn more about degree programs at American Public University.
By Susan Hoffman
Online Learning Tips Contributor and Online Student
As a student at American Public University or American Military University, your learning is even more flexible with the new myAPUS app, available for your iOS (Apple) or Android mobile phone or tablet. Now you can take on-the-go learning to greater heights by accessing many functions of both the ecampus and the classroom that you do with your desktop, but in a one-stop mobile app. Plus, there’s no cost to use it.
Download Now – Here’s How
Enrich Your Student Experience
Now, you can perform many daily student activities without having to use a desktop computer. With myAPUS, you can log into the student ecampus to:
- Register for courses.
- View and modify your student profile.
- Access your student account ledger.
- Connect with an advisor.
- Access the Trefry Library.
- Visit ClearPath to network with groups and mentors.
- Order your transcripts.
- Visit the Finance Center.
You can also easily access your classroom to:
- View the class syllabus.
- Read lessons and announcements.
- Check messages posted to the classroom and see their read/unread status.
- Reply or post to classroom forum conversations.
- View assignments and associated instructions.
- Check grades and access your current academic plan.
- Choose to hide a course if you’re enrolled in more than one course.
- View videos posted in forum discussions.
- View and submit assignments or take tests and quizzes.
New Photo Camera Feature
The myAPUS app lets you use media tools on your device like your camera or OneDrive while working within the classroom. This means you can upload a file or photo to your classroom from the mobile app and make it part of an interactive discussion.
Alerts and Notifications
A popular feature of myAPUS is receiving alerts from the university via the app. Registration reminders, messages from your professors and more can be sent to you via the app – helping to always keep you connected and in the know. After you download the app, be sure to always keep the notifications setting turned on.
Help Spread the Word
As you integrate myAPUS into your daily student life, let your classmates know about how you’re taking advantage of this convenient technology – so they can, too. Click on one of the social sharing plugins on this blog to spread the word via Facebook, LinkedIn and more. If you have friends or family interested in taking classes, the app is just another example of how the university is committed to innovating how students live, work and learn.
Please Provide Feedback about the myAPUS App
As always, we like hearing from you. As you use the app, write back and tell us your story and how the app helps you reach your educational goals. If you have ideas on how to make the app even better, we’re always assessing and optimizing, so please share your feedback, too.