Interested in learning more from an online student advisor? Here’s your chance. Online Learning Tips offers advice from the experts in our section, “Ask an Advisor“.
In the posts below you’ll find an in-depth view of the advising process from an online university. There are real Q & A’s from the Student Advising Department at American Public University. This high quality content on the student experience is presented through podcasts, articles, and real student/advisor Q&A’s.
- 5 Great Resources in Your Online Classroom
- How to Be Your Own Advocate in the Online Classroom
- How to Maximize Your Online Education Experience
- Top 5 Questions an Online Student Should Ask Their Academic Advisor
- Setting Up Great (and Successful) Study Habits
- Mission Motivation: How Organization Can Motivate Success in an Online Setting
- How to Balance Your Class Schedule
- Tips for Online Learning Success
- The Importance of General Education Courses
- If Pursuing a Technical Degree, a Certificate is a Better Option
- Which Do I Choose: A Minor or Certificate?
- What is an Academic Advisor?
- How to Choose a Major
- Time Management Q&A